Directions, Offsite Lodging Options, Onsite Camping
Address: 2361 Wait Corners Rd. Panama, NY 14767
2.5 hrs from Pittsburgh
1:45 hrs from Buffalo, NY
2:10 hrs from Cleveland
39 hrs from San Diego, CA (by car..)
Offsite Lodging Options
If you prefer not to camp, here is a list of local lodging options.
The Plum Door Bed & Breakfast, 716-761-6427
107 Osborn St, Sherman, NY 14781
Hazen Manor, A Country Inn, 716-761-6814, 9582 Hazen Road, Sherman, NY 14781
The Blue Heron Inn, 716-769-7852, 10412 Main St, Findley Lake, NY 14724
Peek ʻn Peak Resort & Spa, 716-355-4141, 1405 Olde Road, Clymer, NY 14724
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 716-769-7900, I-86 at Exit 4, Findley Lake, NY
Comfort Inn, 716-664-5920, I-86 at Exit 12, Jamestown, NY 14701
Hampton Inn, 716-488-7829, I-86 at Exit 12, Jamestown, NY 14701
Lots of other local places to stay and things to do can be found at:
Onsite Camping Information
Free camping will be available at the Great Rhythm Revival. You may park your vehicle in our on-site open field camping site. To make this experience a pleasant one for all, please take a moment to read all of the important information below.
Ours is a primitive style campground. This means no electric or water hook-ups (except for those with handicap needs) and no reserved camping spaces. We DO have clean drinking water, and a bathhouse with ﬂush toilets and hot showers. We also have a full camp kitchen facility with outdoor seating protected from the rain. Workshop areas are also protected from rain and wind.
Camping options include:
1. Open ﬁeld camping where you can park your RV or vehicle and put up your tents all in one spot.
2. Wooded camping where you would have to transport your gear to the
site you select. This can be a very short distance, like 20ʼ or a half mile,
depending on your abilities and desires.
Upon arrival, someone will assist you in getting parked and ﬁnding an area suitable for you.
• Leave your pets at home.
• Please donʼt bring ﬁrewood (we have plenty here and transporting
ﬁrewood may allow Emerald Ash Borers to infect our trees).
• Fires can be made at your campsite, but consider sharing one with others ﬁrst.
• Leave no trace of your visit here. Take home everything you brought or
put it in the recycling containers.
• Field strip cigarettes or put them in our orange butt cans.
• Keep vehicles out of the woods.
• Camping areas are quiet after 11pm.
• Consumption of alcohol by anyone under 21 in prohibited.
• Fishing is allowed, eat all the Bluegill you want, catch and release the
Pet Boarding Choices:
Puppy Love Daycare 716-581-0122
Countryside Kennels 716-753-3180
Sadie Creek Kennels 814-489-6599
Dog Mom's 716-661-3344
KC Kennels 716-665-6264
Due to liability and safety considerations, no one under the age of 18 can be admitted to the festival, unless accompanied by a parent or other adult who is willing to assume responsibility for them.