About the Great Rhythm Revival
A Message from Our Director...
August 2-5, 2018 Sherman, NY at The Heron
Each year I direct several retreats designed to bring like-minded people together to unplug from the everyday world, learn something new, connect with friends, and to enjoy life deeply. On August 2-5, 2018 one of these events called the Great Rhythm Revival will commence in the gorgeous rolling hills of Western, NY near the town of Sherman and Lake Chautauqua.
At the Great Rhythm Revival, you will experience a wide range of invigorating workshops including:
The Wisdom of Rhythm, Ecstatic Dance, World Drumming, Transformative Writing, Sound Healing, West African Dance, Yoga, Shamanic Journey, Afro-Cuban Drumming, Energy Medicine, Meditative Painting, Sound Healing, Sacred Intimacy, Sacred Women's Circles, Intro to Men's Work, Transformative Writing, Tai Chi and more.
In the evenings we dance, play music for you, light up the adjoining woods with an expertly sculptured fire circle.
Lastly, we eat some of the tastiest and healthy food around. Much of it grown on site in our Revival garden. Camping is free or you may stay at a local hotel or B&B. Though the event is outside, we are under the cover of large tents. If you're looking to experience something extraordinary, The Great Rhythm Revival is for you.
Hope to see you there, -Jim Donovan
During Your Time at The Great Rhythm Revival You Get...
- Over 30 hours of meticulously designed and enjoyable experiences
- Revitalizing, lifelong skill sets help you feel your best
- Opportunities to learn from an array of gifted instructors
- Membership in our private Great Rhythm Revival network
- A comfortable atmosphere where you can be yourself
- First access to discounted seats @ next year's Revival
- Beautiful drums to play during drumming sessions